Recipe by pooja dagli
These are the Best cookies you'll ever eat. They are a tradition in our family, and are made every chance we get. Very soft, chewy, and delicious. Just like the kind sold for a $1.50 at coffee shops.
Top Review by Charlotte J
These puff up a lot during baking. So started to make them smaller after the first ones came out of the oven. I miss read and used 1/2 tsp of salt, sounds like that was the right thing to do.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 medium eggs (or 2 large ones)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional) or 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- mix together milk and eggs.
- Add the brown sugar, vanilla, and white sugar.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda SLOWLY to batter.
- Last, but not least, add 1/2 to 1 cup of chocolate chip, or nuts, (Chopped, roasted walnuts are our favorite, but anything goes).
- Put tablespoons of batter (will be easy to handle) on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake these HEAVENLY cookies for 8 to 10 minutes.
- WARNING: These will disappear in seconds, so hide a few for yourself before they're gone and you're BEGGED to make more!