Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
fluffy soft burger buns garunteed to suit every taste
Make and share this Soft Burger Buns recipe from Food.com.
- 550 g all-purpose flour
- 6 g salt
- 8 g active dry yeast
- 30 g sugar
- 40 g vegetable oil
- 330 g warm water
- Mix sugar with 250 g. of water. Add yeast and put the mixture in a warm place to activate the yeast for 10 minutes.
- Seive the flour. Add the salt and the oil to the flour. Mix well untill the oil is fully incorperated in the flour.
- Add the water yeast sugar mixture to the flour mixture. Mix well untill a ball is formed. Add the rest of the water slowly. Add untill the dough is soft enough but not sticky. Kneed the dough well (8 minutes by hand).
- Make a ball out of the dough. put it in an oil greased container and cover the cointainer with cling film. let it rise for 1 hour or until it doubles in size.
- punch the dough down. cut it into pieces 100 g. each. make each piece into a ball.
- place the balls in burger molds or large muffin molds. let them rise again for 1 hour.
- bake in a preheated oven at 220°C for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown in color.
- cool on a rack completely before placing in closed container.
Tried these to exact measurements. Very nice . Just right amount of salt sugar and yeast however recipe calls for too much water I didn't need around a quarter of the water.... But still rated... Another tip is to maybe use half melted butter and half oil. And they would taste even better... U can even shape these like French loaves or baguettes if so wish.... Well done chef