1/3 Photos of Soft Burger Buns
2 hrs 15 mins
fluffy soft burger buns garunteed to suit every taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar with 250 g. of water. Add yeast and put the mixture in a warm place to activate the yeast for 10 minutes.
- 2Seive the flour. Add the salt and the oil to the flour. Mix well untill the oil is fully incorperated in the flour.
- 3Add the water yeast sugar mixture to the flour mixture. Mix well untill a ball is formed. Add the rest of the water slowly. Add untill the dough is soft enough but not sticky. Kneed the dough well (8 minutes by hand).
- 4Make a ball out of the dough. put it in an oil greased container and cover the cointainer with cling film. let it rise for 1 hour or until it doubles in size.
- 5punch the dough down. cut it into pieces 100 g. each. make each piece into a ball.
- 6place the balls in burger molds or large muffin molds. let them rise again for 1 hour.
- 7bake in a preheated oven at 220°C for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown in color.
- 8cool on a rack completely before placing in closed container.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Burger Buns
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 391.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 10.0 g