These are great for making sandwiches for school lunch for those who are allergic to wheat. They are my sons most favorite. You can get bean flour at a health food store or grind your own if you have the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl.
- 2Add eggs and water.
- 3Set aside and let sit for 20 minutes.
- 4Spray small skillet with cooking spray.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup for one tortilla in pan.
- 6Cook on one side until golden brown.
- 7Turn over, barely cook for 30-40 seconds on second side.
- 8Place on wax paper.
- 9(Keep wax paper between each tortilla for easy seperation.).
- 10Store in fridge or freezer.
- 11Can be warmed in microwave.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Bean Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 109.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: