This is supposed to come out like thise soft batch Keebler cookies. Variations for Chesapeake and Sausalito-like cookies are below. This recipe is from Todd Wilbur's book Top Secret Recipes.
My Private Note
dozen o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cream butter, sugar and eggs in large bowl. Add molasses, vanilla extract and water. Mix thoroughly, scraping sides of bowl.
- 3Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in gallon-size ziplock bag. Using low speed, gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Roll into 1-inch balls; place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown around edges.
- 5(Pepperidge Farm Crispy Chesapeake Cookies and.
- 6Pepperidge Farm Sausalito Cookies.
- 7Simply follow the recipe for the Keebler Soft Batch cookie with these exceptions:.
- 81. Omit the water and molasses. Add 3 cups of chopped pecans. (For the Sausalito cookie, substitute macadamia nuts.).
- 92. Bake at the same temperature, but for 10 to 11 minutes rather than 8 minutes. This will make the cookies crispier.).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (2295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2466.6
- Calories from Fat 1093
- Total Fat 121.5 g
- Saturated Fat 74.4 g
- Cholesterol 337.0 mg
- Sodium 2030.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 337.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 207.7 g
- Protein 23.9 g