Prep 15 mins
Cook 23 mins
A modified version to a posted recipe.
Make and share this Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs together until creamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Bake until lightly browned.
- Store in an air tight container.