Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A soft & chewy cookie. One of my favorites
Make and share this Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs together until creamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Bake until lightly browned.
- Store in an air tight container.
This is a good, simple cookie recipe. They were very soft the day I made them but now they are dry and crunchy. Though they still taste good! I used semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate ones. I also found these cookies to be very sweet.
These are the best Chocolate Chip cookies I've ever tried! I made one little change to the recipe ~ I used 1/2 c butter and 1/2 c shortening instead of 1 c butter. Yum, yum, yum!
this was a very delicious recipe. The pudding was a very different twist yet very effective. The only change I would make is use only half the amount of chocolate chips and 3/4 of the walnuts because a lot of them didin't sitck to the batter while mixing. I ended up having to take out many of the chips and walnuts to be able to keep them together for the oven.