Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
its a fav dish of my SIL and one of the few things she is famous for...thought i'd share it with you...hope you like it...
- 2 cups gram flour (chickpea powder/besan)
- 2 cups plain curds
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon green chili paste, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- cilantro, to garnish
- fresh grated coconut (to garnish)
- mix ina thick bottomed pan the water, curd and the flour.
- add in the pastes (chilli, garlic, ginger).
- add salt to taste.
- cook on medium fire, stirring continuously untill it is rollable (check this by spreading a lil amount of the batter on a stone surface with a spatula and roll it towards you).
- when done, make one inch rolls with all the batter.
- place them in a tray.
- heat oil, and crackle mustard seeds, remove from fire and pour on the rolls.
- sprinkle coconut and chopped cilatroon it and serve!