Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 38 mins
Found in my Betty Crocker cookbook. Tastes great and rises lots in the oven.
Make and share this Soft and Fluffy Whole Wheat Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients in a breadmaker, or use a stand mixer until a soft and springy dough forms.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- Shape and place in greased loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise another hour.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 38 minutes. Makes one 1.5 lb loaf.