Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
this is a light, and fluffy chocolate cake. i personally love this recipe as it can be eaten on itself, or iced to make a delicious desert, MUST try it! i iced it with a chocolate ganache and it was a hit!
- 125 g butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour (sifted)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- preheat the oven at 170°C grease an 8 inch cake pan.
- in a saucepan, heat together, butter, cocoa powder and milk until the butter melts.(do not boil).
- beat eggs and sugar very well until foamy.
- fold in the flour alternating with the milk mixture.
- bake for 30-40 minutes.