Recipe by Baby Kato
I make alot of smoothies, this is my neighbors favorite one. The flavor of this smoothie just screams out "heat and tropics". This smooth and creamy smoothies subtle flavors blend beautifully to create a very special treat that reminds me of warm and peaceful vistas.
Top Review by UmmBinat
Lovely smoothie. 5 stars. Light flavour. I used all fresh fruit, I only had regular 3% yogurt so I added some halal vanilla paste and additional fresh mango. I added two oranges without any pith instead of the juice but I did squeeze every last fresh drop off the peel. I omitted the coconut extract as it contains alcohol I think, used fresh strawberries, fresh small yellow mangoes, plus coconut milk I found in the Thai section of a grocers. Made for ZWT7 Africa, for my team Food.Commandos
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen peach & mango yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup orange mango juice
- 3 -6 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 4 plastic sticks (garnish) (optional)
- 12 pieces mangoes, chunks (garnish) (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar (garnish for mango chunks) (optional)
- 4 mint sprigs (garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Cover the blender and process until all fruit are well blended and mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Serve the smoothie in chilled glasses.
- For the garnish, sprinkle the vanilla sugar on the 12 mango chunks.
- Then garnish each glass with three chunks of mango on a stick with a side sprig of mint.