1/2 Photos of Soft and Creamy Slow Cooker Potatoes!
6 hrs 10 mins
Crack into these soft, creamy, fluffy potatoes and enjoy the deliciousness of it with the sauce! No peeling, slicing, chopping or cutting, just put your whole potatoes in the slow cooker, set it (you’ll be thinking about them ALL day!). I added 1/2 chopped onion and about a cup of frozen peas to the mix, cause I love veggies and it tasted great. I used cream of celery soup, as that's what I had on hand. If you like, you can add milk(I would use non dairy) or vegetable broth instead of water. Adapted from ohbiteit.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 potatoes (one per person-you can use large or small-I used 8 small red potatoes)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup (per 4 Potatoes-you can use any cream soup-chicken, mushroom, onion, cheese soup, etc.)
- 1 3/4 cups water (1 soup can-full- per 4 Potatoes)
- salt & pepper
- chives, chopped, to garnish (optional)
- 1Add your whole potatoes, soup, water and salt and pepper(or any seasonings you’d like) into the slow cooker.
- 2Set it to High, wait about 6-8 hours, depending on the size of your Crock-Pot and how many Potatoes you make, they’re done when they’re SUPER soft and creamy.
- 3One poke and you will know if they're done.
- 4Serve, garnish with chopped chives if you wish, and enjoy!
- 6Make it a meal by adding in some veggie sausage, Green Chile, Chicken, OR veggie Bacon along with the Taters!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft and Creamy Slow Cooker Potatoes!
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 381.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g