Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Years ago this was found on a can of sweetened condensed milk, now it's the only cheesecake we make. I hope you enjoy
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 9 full graham crackers (crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Place mixture in a 9 or 10 inch pie plate and spread evenly to the edges.
- Bake this crust for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Then, beat softened cream cheese in a mixer until smooth.
- Then add sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice, mix until completely smooth.
- Empty this mixture into your crust and chill for several hours.
- Top with cherries and serve.
- Please note: do not add the cream cheese mixture to the crust until the crust is completely cool, otherwise it will not set up right.