1/2 Photos of Soft and Chewy Rice Krispies (Crispy) Treats
An extra-chewy recipe that will have everyone wishing theirs turned out as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in a large pan over medium heat.
- 2Melt in marshmallows and stir continuously until smooth.
- 3Add vanilla (be careful it doesn't splash on you).
- 4Without removing from heat, add cereal. Stir until cereal is completely covered with marshmallow mixture.
- 5Pour into a greased (spray Pam works great) 9x13 pan. Let cool 2 minutes. Press flat with greased hands. Cool completely and cut into squares. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft and Chewy Rice Krispies (Crispy) Treats
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g