Prep 7 mins
Cook 3 mins
A super soft popcorn ball recipe that will have them begging for more!
Make and share this Soft and Chewy Popcorn Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in marshmallows and stir continuously until smooth.
- Add in food coloring until desired color.
- Add in vanilla (be careful it doesn't splash on you when it hits the hot marshmallow mixture).
- Stir in popcorn and turn heat to low.
- Scoop out 6 piles of popcorn mixture and place in piles on waxed paper. Allow to cool until comfortable to touch, but still pliable.
- Shape into popcorn balls.
- Cover each ball with Saran wrap.
These remind me of Christmas growing up - my mom and I would make something very similar and they came out great - I made enough to take with me to work today - these are a make again!!!