A super soft popcorn ball recipe that will have them begging for more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add in marshmallows and stir continuously until smooth.
- 3Add in food coloring until desired color.
- 4Add in vanilla (be careful it doesn't splash on you when it hits the hot marshmallow mixture).
- 5Stir in popcorn and turn heat to low.
- 6Scoop out 6 piles of popcorn mixture and place in piles on waxed paper. Allow to cool until comfortable to touch, but still pliable.
- 7Shape into popcorn balls.
- 8Cover each ball with Saran wrap.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft and Chewy Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.8
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 44.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g