Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Grandmother's Kitchen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 375°F
- 2Whisk the flour, salt and baking powder together. Set aside.
- 3Cream the cold butter and sugar together by beating them until they are smooth in a stand mixer.
- 4Add the corn syrup, egg and vanilla and continue beating until well combined.
- 5Scrape down the bowl and gradually add the flour mix, beating just until combined.
- 6Stir in the chocolate chips with a spoon.
- 7Using a spoon scoop out a ball of the dough and drop onto a lightly greased cookie tray.
- 8Flatten slightly.
- 9Repeat leaving lots of room in between the balls for the cookies to expand.
- 10Bake for exactly 12 minutes.
- 11Cool for two minutes on the cookie sheet then remove and cool further.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 159.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g