Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Oh, so good!
Make and share this Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375*F.
- In large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs; blend well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375*F for 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
These really are the best home made Chocolate Chip cookies ever. Not putting anty pam or spray oil on the pan makes them so fluffy and yummy. I had to keep my husband from eating them all in one day! J/J. I don't ever need another Chocolate Chip cookie recipe.
If you like soft cookies this is great! It is the only recipe I use now. LOVE them!!!