Recipe by kelly123
Oh, so good!
Top Review by Caryn
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups margarine or 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 -24 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375*F.
- In large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs; blend well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375*F for 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.