Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are the most delicious cookies that you will ever attempt to make. The cookies are moist and they will fall apart right in your mouth. You won't be disappointed at all.
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine or 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F In large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, and margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs; blend well.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
These were very good. I had to turn my oven down to 365 and only cook them for 7 minutes since the bottoms seemed to get dark quickly. But the title doesnt lie! They were soft & chewy the way I love em