1/2 Photos of Soft and Chewy Chocolate Bites
* Pamela *'s Note:
I got this recipe from my annual Christmas Bake Exchange.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Microwave the chocolate and butter for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 3Stir in sugar. Blaend in eggs and vanilla.
- 4Add flour and mix well.
- 5Chill for 15 minutes or until dough is easy to handle. Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on greased abking sheets.
- 6Bake for 8 minutes or until just set(Do not overbake!). Laet stand on baking sheet for 1 minute abd then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- 7Drizzle with white chocolate if desired.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft and Chewy Chocolate Bites
Serving Size: 1 (1088 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 890.8
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 200.1 mg
- Sodium 241.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 92.7 g
- Protein 10.1 g