I got this recipe from my annual Christmas Bake Exchange.
Make and share this Soft and Chewy Chocolate Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave the chocolate and butter for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in sugar. Blaend in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Chill for 15 minutes or until dough is easy to handle. Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on greased abking sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until just set(Do not overbake!). Laet stand on baking sheet for 1 minute abd then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Drizzle with white chocolate if desired.