Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
a Specialty from the island of Corfu in Greece.
- 1 1⁄2 kg boned legs of veal (without bone)
- 4 -5 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 -5 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- parsley, finely chopped
- salt, pepper
- Mix the flour with the salt and pepper.
- Cut the meat into slices and dredge it in the flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat.
- Transfer the meat to a pot.
- Put the vinegar, the garlic, the parsley and a little water into the frying pan.
- When this sauce has come to a boil, pour it over the meat.
- Cover the pot and simmer for 1 1/2- 2 hours.
- Serve with vegetables of your choice.