8 hrs 5 mins
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 486 calories, 52g protein, 9 net carbs, 29g fat, 189mg cholesterol, 595mg sodium
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1**Sofrito is a bottled seasoning mixture containing tomatoes, green peppers, onions, garlic, olives, and seasonings. Look for it in the ethnic section of the store.
- 2Grease the crockpot with olive oil (leave excess in the crock).
- 3Add all ingredients, except chicken thighs, to the crock and mix well to combine.
- 4Add chicken thighs and toss to coat chicken with sofrito mixture.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sofrito Chicken - Atkins - 9 Net Carbs
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.3
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 191.0 mg
- Sodium 306.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 39.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: