Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a typical hispanic condiment used as starter to many dishes, like mir pua, savory starter that is easy to make and has many uses.
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Sazon Goya seasoning (or seasoning salt and 1 teaspoon yellow food coloring)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 ounce vegetable oil
- In a medium sauce pan, heat oil.
- When hot add onion and tomato cool until translucent.
- When ready add water and seasoning.
- cook until water is half reduced.
- Serve warm.