Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick and easy chicken divan recipe that my mom always made. It's particularly good served with rice. I usually top the casserole with a half cheese/ half cracker mixture, since we like cheesy and crunchy.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped broccoli, steamed
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup crushed cheese crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, broccoli and chicken in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking pan or a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with cheese, crackers or both.
- Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes.
This was a good and easy chicken casserole. I made just as specified and used both cheese and crackers for the topping as you suggested. The sauce was creamy and I really loved the crunchy/cheesey topping. Thanks for posting this quick-n-easy recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2008