Recipe by Debs63
Low sodium bread tastes great plain or with jam or butter (salt free of course) Makes a 2lb loaf.
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 3 cups sodium-free bread flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the ingredients into your Bread Machine. Follow your bread machine instructions as to the order of the ingredients. I mix all the liquid ingredients together and then mix the dry ingredients.
- You can also make it with no seasonings or whatever combination you like.
- Baking -- You may let your bread machine run through it entire cycle to make your Seasoned Bread. Or, if you prefer remove the dough after the mix cycle and allow to rise in a regular bread pan pre-sprayed with a sodium-free spray, covered under a towel. Then bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until Golden Brown. Serve with Flieschman's Salt Free Margarine, YUM!