Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posted by request.
Make and share this Soda-Pop Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups soda pop (any flavor)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- food coloring
- Mix cake, pop and eggs as directed on cake mix.
- Add food coloring to deepen color if wanted.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350º for 25 to 30 minutes, or until done.
The kids LOVED this! They couldn't wait to get home from school to have leftover "pink cake". I used black cherry pop which worked well, though not as intense of a flavor as I was hoping for. I think that next time I will combine this recipe with the recipe for jello cake and make a truly marvelous kid concoction!
Easy recipe. I used orange soda which gave it a pale orange color. Very moist - I did add oil to the recipe (amount listed on cake box). My family gobbled it up. Thanks for the recipe.