Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good at a birthday party.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed sugar ice cream cones
- 12 cups butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups strawberries
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄3 cup instant malted milk powder
- 1 (11 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- In a small bowl combine crushed cones, butter, and sugar.
- Press onto the sides and the bottom of a spring form pan. Set aside.
- Place 3 cups of the strawberries in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Chop remaining strawberries.
- In a large bowl stir together strawberry puree, chopped strawberries, ice cream, malted milk powder.
- Pour into prepared crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- Spread fudge topping over pie; freeze at least 2 hours more.
- To serve let pie stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before cutting into wedges.
- No cooking time.