Recipe by b4uc1or2
You won't believe this candy!! Made with plain ole soda crackers (saltines)!! Quick and easy!
Top Review by Sheri - Chef to 5
I've been making this for a few years now, and I have to hide it when I make it. My husband and sons gobble it up. It's so addicting! I can't imagine giving it less than 5 stars, but then again we do love our sweets around here... Thanks for sharing!
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Place crackers in a single layer, (4 wide x5 deep), close together.
- Put butter and brown sugar in sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Pour sugar mixture over crackers and spread evenly.
- Place in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Scoop toffee that has boiled off crackers back on crackers so that crackers are completely covered.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over mixture. Spread chocolate to cover toffee as it melts.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Cut into squares while still warm.
- Number of servings depending on cut size of candy.