Recipe by cf0libra
My mom found this recipe in the Friend magazine about 10 years ago and we still make it all the time. It's always a huge hit, I usually have to make 3 or 4 batches!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cover entire cookie sheet with a layer of saltines (I usually use almost one sleeve of crackers).
- Bring brown sugar and butter to rolling boil and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Pour evenly over crackers.
- Put in oven for 5 minutes.
- Pour chocolate chips over top and spread evenly as they melt.
- Put in the freezer or fridge until it hardens.
- Then break apart and enjoy!