This is an easy, cheap alternative to fudge. Much less effort! My mother passed down this recipe, which she learned in her home economics class.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush saltines in plastic bag.
- 2Bring milk and sugar to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil exactly 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- 4Add crackers and mix well.
- 5Cool until thick enough to be spooned onto wax paper.
- 6Spoon silver-dollar sized onto was paper.
- 7Cool, remove from paper, and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soda Cracker Candy
Serving Size: 1 (747 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g