Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my recipe for soda cracker bars. It is almost like some of the others posted except I use chocolate and butterscotch chips for the topping. I love the combination of them with the butter crunch toffee piece. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
- Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread with cracker crumbs.
- Boil butter and sugar for 3 minutes.
- Spread over the crackers.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 400.
- Spread chips on top carefully,
- As they melt, spread.