1/2 Photos of Soda Chanh-Lime Lemonade from Lêlê
Dan-Amer #1's Note:
LêLê is our neighborhood Vietnamese restaurant. We eat there on the average of once a week and always enjoy the food. The restaurant is operated by the entire Lê family. One of my favorite drinks there is this lime lemonade, so here is the recipe, taken from their recently published cookbook, "LêLês gadekøkken", It was created by the father of the family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First prepare the simple syrup. In a saucepan bring the water and sugar up to a boil while stirring and cook until all of the sugar has dissolved. Cool the mixture down and store it in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- 2In 4 large glasses add to each 1 lime slice and 2 sprigs of mint, then add to each glass 40 ml of the simple syrup and 20 ml of the lime juice.
- 3Add ice cubes to each glass and then add sparkling water to fill each glass.
- 4Decorate each glass with one of the remaining sprigs of mint and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soda Chanh-Lime Lemonade from Lêlê
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 164.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 162.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: