Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Southern Comfort ice cream.
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Southern Comfort
- Mix egg yolk and sugar and corn starch in a bowl with mixer until lemon yellow and thick.
- Heat milk to 145°F.
- Mix half of milk into egg mix a little at a time.
- Add mix to remaining milk, heat slowly, stirring constantly until thick enough to coat a spoon - NEVER OVER 180°F.
- Freeze according to ice cream maker instructions.