- 1 package Duncan Hines butter cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 2 tablespoons angel flake coconut
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, oil and 1/2 cup sugar well.
- Add 4 eggs, one at a time, sour cream and nuts.
- Mix well.
- Pour 1/2 batter into tube pan.
- Mix coconut, brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over batter in pan evenly.
- Add remaining batter.
- Bake about 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Icing: Glaze cake with topping made with the confectioners sugar and milk.
- Pour over cake while hot.