Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 18 1⁄4 ounces butter recipe cake mix, separated
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375*. Grease and flour 10" tube pan.
- to prepare STREUSEL FILLING:.
- combine 2 tbls cake mix, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Stir in pecans.set aside.
- to prepare CAKE:.
- combine remaining cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and granulated sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour 2/3rds of batter into pan.
- Sprinkle with streusel filling.
- Spread remaining cake mix over the streusel filling.
- Bake at 375* for 45-55 minutes or till toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 25 minutes
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Cool completely.
- to prepare GLAZE:.
- combine powdered sugar and milk in small bowl.Stir until smooth.
- Add more milk to thin glaze as needed.
- Drizzle over cake.
Easy to make. Tastes fabulous. Dessert, tea, even breakfast!