Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
From Aaron McCargo's Big Daddy's House.
Top Review by wicked cook 46
YUM !!!!!!! I used 4 ears peaches and cream corn and cut the butter to probably 3/4 cup and that was lots. I didn't have any Old Bay so used a copycat recipe to make some. This is such a great recipe that can be changed so easy with different spices. Loved it Made for Newest Zaar Tag
- 8 ears sweet corn (recommended Jersey sweet corn)
- 1 lb salted butter, cubed and at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning (recommended -- Old Bay)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, freshly chopped
- lime (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
- Peel back husk on corn and remove all the silk. Lay each ear of corn on individual pieces of foil. In a medium sized bowl, mix butter, cilantro and seasoning until well combined. Rub each ear of corn with butter mixture and pull leaves over to cover. Wrap corn with foil and grill for 20 minutes.
- If grilling, grill until slightly soft, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Squeeze the lime over the corn, grill whole. Dip or brush with herb butter.