Recipe by Romans5Three
I love Mexican food and try to come up with easy ways to make new things, because I get bored quickly. Try this with hot cocoa in the morning!
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 lb thawed ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- butter or oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the eggs and milk (amount depends on how fluffy you like your eggs) in a small or medium bowl, like you are preparing scrambled eggs.
- Tear the tortilla into strips (1x2 inches works well).
- Saturate the tortilla strips in the egg mixture.
- Grease a frying pan with butter (best flavor, but you can substitute the oil you normally use to grease a pan for frying) and turn on the burner.
- Put the meat (you can substitute ground beef or chorizo) in the pan and fry it until it is half cooked.
- Add the contents of the mixing bowl. Fry everything until the meat and eggs are fully cooked.
- Turn off burner and top with cheese.
- Slide contents onto your favorite plate or bowl, and enjoy!