Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is something I threw together at lunch today. It was just some odds and ends, but it was fantabulous. The measurements are approximate, and you can always add or leave out.
- 8 ounces soba noodles (japanese buckwheat noodles)
- half bag frozen vegetables (snowpeas, peas, baby carrots)
- 1⁄2 lb skirt steak
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- Cook soba in boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- Thaw out frozen veggies in the microwave. Keep the water.
- In a large pan, fry skirt steak to medium-rare and season with salt and pepper. When done (2-6 minute per side), cut into bite size pieces and add the veggies (not the water!).
- Saute until veggies are tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add soba, soy sauce, and water. Saute for 5 minutes and serve.