Prep 40 mins
Cook 6 mins
I was over at my sister's and she made this for lunch. I thought it was very delicious. Adapted from Cooking Light. Serving size is 2 cups. 357 calories, 6 g fat, 51.7 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 166 mg cholesterol
- 56.69 g uncooked soba noodles
- 946.36 ml water
- 118.29 ml shredded carrot
- 14.79 ml rice vinegar
- 4.92 ml dark sesame oil
- 4.92 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 1.23 ml chili-garlic sauce (Lee Kum Kee)
- 0.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml chopped cooked shrimp
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- Break soba noodles in half.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add in the noodles; cook for 4 minutes.
- Add carrot to noodles; cook 2 minutes or until noodles are done; drain.
- Mix together the vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic sauce, and sugar in a bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Add in noodle mixture, shrimp, onion, and cilantro.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.