I was over at my sister's and she made this for lunch. I thought it was very delicious. Adapted from Cooking Light. Serving size is 2 cups. 357 calories, 6 g fat, 51.7 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 166 mg cholesterol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces uncooked soba noodles
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce (Lee Kum Kee)
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Break soba noodles in half.
- 2Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- 3Add in the noodles; cook for 4 minutes.
- 4Add carrot to noodles; cook 2 minutes or until noodles are done; drain.
- 5Mix together the vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic sauce, and sugar in a bowl; stir with a whisk.
- 6Add in noodle mixture, shrimp, onion, and cilantro.
- 7Toss to coat.
- 8Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soba Noodles With Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (1111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 689.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: