Better Homes and Gardens
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact, if desired.
- 2Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
- 3In a large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount boiling water about 4 minutes or until tender; drain.
- 4Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine broth, mirin, soy sauce, sugar, and dashi.
- 5Bring to boiling; decrease heat.
- 6Add shrimp; simmer about 2 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
- 7Divide noodles among serving bowls.
- 8Pour shrimp and broth over noodles.
- 9Sprinkle with scallions; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soba Noodles in Broth
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 107.1 mg
- Sodium 1585.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant dashi stock