Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
Soba noodles are made of buckwheat and are plump, chewy and absorb flavors well.
Make and share this Soba Noodle Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagedried soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and cut into strips (season with salt and pepper)
- 7 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the soba noodles and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large, deep skillet or wok over medium-high, heat the vegetable oil until shimmering. Add the pork and saute until cooked through and lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute until mushrooms are tender, about another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and green onions and cook until spinach is wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce, chili paste, sesame oil, rice wine and cooked soba noodles. Cook for another minute, or until noodles are hot. Serve sprinkled with the sesame seeds.