quick easy main course soup, you can substitute chicken or tofu if you prefer, and this is easily doubled or tripled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook soba in boiling water for 4-5 minutes until done.
- 2meanwhile heat stock, soy, mirin, sugar, dashi to boil in a saucepan.
- 3add shrimp, cook for 2 minutes until cooked through.
- 4drain soba, divide between 2 bowls pour shrimp and soup over noodles, top with scallions, serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for soba noodle soup
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 227.9 mg
- Sodium 3694.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 50.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant dashi stock