Michelle (Chef #632056)'s Note:
Saw this on a cooking show in Malaysia. It's approximate but can be revised for individual taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil enough water to cover cook soba noodles. Add 1 Celsius cold water and bring to boil again. Rinse immediately in cold water and set aside.
- 2Heat dashi to med-high and add the salmon or tuna. Cook for 1 minute and add the nori strips, spring onion and sesame oil.
- 3Serve into bowls and sprinkle with black sesame seeds and wasabe on the side.
- 4*Note - you can make dashi by boiling 5 cups of water and 1 strip of konbu seaweed for an hour. It's also good with a couple shiitake mushrooms. Alternatively buy dashi powder and mix with water for a quick lunch soup.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soba Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 451.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: