Recipe by brokenburner
From Betty Crocker; the preparation time includes two hours post-cooking refrigeration. I'm posting the recipe as listed, but I made some changes: I used French-style frozen green beans, lite soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and sugar-free syrup in place of the honey. I didn't have chili paste, so I used extra-hot salsa instead.
- 226.79 g package soba noodles
- 473.18 ml cut green beans, thawed (from 16-oz bag)
- 14.79 ml peanut butter
- 14.79 ml tamari or 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml rice vinegar or 14.79 ml cider vinegar
- 9.85 ml honey
- 9.85 ml chili paste with garlic (hot)
- 78.07 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as directed on package, adding green beans for the last 4 minutes of cook time. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- In microwavable bowl, mix remaining ingredients; microwave uncovered on High 15 to 20 seconds or until softened. Beat sauce with wire whisk until smooth.
- In large bowl, toss green beans and cooked noodles with sauce. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.