Recipe by brokenburner
From Betty Crocker; the preparation time includes two hours post-cooking refrigeration. I'm posting the recipe as listed, but I made some changes: I used French-style frozen green beans, lite soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and sugar-free syrup in place of the honey. I didn't have chili paste, so I used extra-hot salsa instead.
- 1 (8 ounce) package soba noodles
- 2 cups cut green beans, thawed (from 16-oz bag)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon tamari or 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili paste with garlic (hot)
- 1⁄3 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as directed on package, adding green beans for the last 4 minutes of cook time. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- In microwavable bowl, mix remaining ingredients; microwave uncovered on High 15 to 20 seconds or until softened. Beat sauce with wire whisk until smooth.
- In large bowl, toss green beans and cooked noodles with sauce. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.