Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The kids will love these!!
- 1 cup soap flakes laundry detergent
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- food coloring
- Drop the water into the flakes, one teaspoon at a time, stirring constantly.
- It will be thick and hard to stir.
- Spoon some of the soap into different bowls and color each with the food coloring until it has the consistency of thick paste.
- Press spoonfuls into the ice cube trays and microwave on low for 15 minutes to dry the crayons out.
- Let them dry at room temperature for several days and give it another day after unmolding.