Charlotte J's Note:
Fun for the kids and adults, too. Costs pennies less than the store brands.
My Private Note
batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Joy dishwashing soap or 1/2 cup liquid dishwashing soap
- 5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons glycerin (from Drugstore)
- 1Mix all three ingredients together.
- 2Glycerin makes bubbles more resilient.
- 3Make bubble wands out of pipe cleaners.
- 4Don't throw the leftovers away, it gets better with age.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soap Bubbles
Serving Size: 1 (1185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Joy dishwashing soap