1/7 Photos of So Yummy Baked Potato Salad
My deli carries a yummy baked potato salad. I asked them what was in it and they told me. I had some leftover baked potatoes that I needed to use so I tried making it and it was a BIG hit at my house. It disappeared before I got it to the dinner table...lol !
My Private Note
cup sev ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large baked potatoes, cooled, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I use the precooked kind)
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 green onions, sliced and then chopped (green part only)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash celery salt or 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (optional)
- 1Gently stir together all the ingredients in a large bowl using a large spoon, reserving a little cheddar, green onion and bacon for garnish.
- 2Transfer to a serving dish.
- 3Top with reserved shredded cheddar, green onion slices and bacon crumbles for a beautiful presentation.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for So Yummy Baked Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.1
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 373.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: