These are the real deal. Tastes almost exactly like the candy. Great for holidays. Easy to make and freeze well for special occasions.
- mix melted butter and sugar until combined.
- microwave the peanut butter for 1 minute to get soft and mix with butter and sugar until combined.
- add graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- spread dough onto large cookie sheet.
- over double boiler add chocolate chips and 1 tablespoons margarine (not butter) and melt. (can microwave on low, watch carefully).
- spread melted chocolate on top of dough.
- Freeze for 20 minutes. Cut into bite size squares.
- Freezes well in ziploc bag for a few months.
If you like peanut butter and chocolate, you have to make this recipe! We used a 9 x 13 pan and it is easy enough for kids to help make.
This recipe is a huge hit with my kids. They love that they can help and produce something so good.
Made these for a friend who loves Reese's and she thought they were awesome! Thanks!